Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just Another Piece of the Puzzle

I have finally done it!  Started blogging!  WOW...after all the talk, the planning, the note taking and the decisions on how cute to make the blog I am actually sitting down to write it.  And even though it's a few days late....I had it all mapped out on when to write too, I am so excited to actually be writing. 

I want to talk about puzzle pieces...may seem like a strange way to start my blog, but I have a reason.  Do strange things happen to you?  Well they do to me.  Like for instance it's strange how many times I will be on a walk and see just one lonely puzzle piece on the ground.  I've found them in my neighborhood, in the Kroger parking lot and in other places as well.  I always wonder how did it get there?  Who was working on a puzzle in the parking lot?  Inevitably the pieces bring a smile to my face because well it's just not normal to find one piece of a puzzle where I have been finding them. 

Pieces....broken pieces...now that I can relate to.  My life hasn't always been easy, puzzles aren't always easy.  There have been times when I have felt like that piece of the puzzle lost in the Kroger parking lot....but the wonderful thing is this.  God has always found me, and taken me back to the puzzle of my life.  He's been there in the tears, and let me tell you, He has been there in the laughter.  As a matter of fact, it's in the laughter that I think He shines.

I did a quick search in the concordance the other day using the work "pieces",  Try it one day, you will be amazed at how often God uses broken pieces!  I think He loves using broken pieces!  Today I start a blog, to make some smile, to encourage others, to be a piece of God's puzzle in life! 

Hope we can "connect" again!  Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment